Filing an Income Tax Extension

If you think that you can’t complete your federal tax returns before April 18 deadline, efile for an extension with IRS to avoid penalties and interest.

Need more time to file your 2010 tax return?

If you can’t complete your 2010 federal tax return by the April 18, 2011 deadline, you can buy yourself more time. (The normal April 15 deadline is pushed back this year due to a holiday weekend.)

Just file an extension to push the deadline back six months to October 15, 2011 and avoid IRS late-filing penalties.

The extension only pushes back the due date for the paperwork. If you owe money, you need to estimate the amount, then file your extension and make your payment before April 18, 2011.

How to file an extension

E-file your tax extension online in minutes with Just 3 simple steps!!!

File an extension for time with IRS and get an automatic extension for 6 months to report your Personnel Federal Income Tax Returns.

  • E-file your Federal Extension in 3 simple steps.
  • Get an automatic 6 month tax extension to file your returns.
  • Get instant “TEXT Alert” on status of your return.
  • Receive an email confirmation once your extension is approved.
  • No Penalty to Filing an Extension.
  • Get extra time to file your Federal Income Tax Returns.
  • Simple, Safe and Secured!!! It’s Quick as well to do it with – Professional way of filing extension tax

If you owe federal taxes, include your payment with your Form 4868 and pay by April 18, 2011. (If you don’t make a payment for the taxes due, you could be liable for penalties and interest, even if you’ve filed for an extension.) Then complete and file your return on or before October 15, 2011.

Who can also file for an Extension for Time?

If you live outside the United States

If you believe you will qualify for special tax treatment

Remember, www.ExtensionTax.comEasy Extension can help you access the forms you need to file extension for Federal Business Income Tax forms 7004, 8868.

Call us @ 1-866-245-3918 or email to