Get easy 6-months extension on your US Individual Tax filing !!!

Form 4868 is the form you must fill out if you are not able to file your federal income tax return by April 15 (or April 18 in 2011!)

What is Form 4868?

By filling out the IRS form 4868, you can get an automatic 6 month extension of time to file your taxes beyond the tax deadline. For your 2010 taxes, the extension deadline is October 17, 2011.

Why Would I Want to File A Tax Extension?

Some things that may make you consider filing an extension:

  • Your paperwork takes a lot of time to pull together and you want to make sure everything is done properly.
  • Incorrect forms are issued to you and you need time to get the proper forms reissued.
  • Your taxes are different than previous years and you want to make sure they are done right, i.e. you got married or bought a house.
  • You need more time to make a solo 401k contribution to lower your tax bill.

Role of is a premier efile service provider in the Tax Industry and it is the professional way to efile any extension tax returns with IRS.

  • Get easy 6-months tax extension to file your personnel income tax returns.
  • Simple and Easy steps, complete an extension tax in 3 simple steps in minutes.
  • Get instant “TEXT Alert” on status of your return.
  • IRS certified efile partner for Extension Tax Forms
  • Receive an email confirmation once your extension is IRS Approved.
  • No Penalty to File an Extension
  • Manage multiple businesses and personnel extension tax returns in one Single Account.
  • Do a Tax Extension from anywhere, anytime. 99% of Tax Extensions filed through us were accepted by IRS

QUESTIONS? Call at 866-245-3918 or simply email us to

Tax Extension and Taxes Due

As a reminder, an extension for taxes only pushes back the due date for filing your taxes. If you owe money, you should estimate the amount owed, file your extension and still make your payment by April 18, 2011.