Tag Archives: 6 month extension

Apply For Tax Extension via Form 7004 Before the Deadline

It’s high time for all businesses to file for an extension before the deadline to stay away from the last moment stress in relocating the tax documents. By applying for an extension, you can take your own time and relax yourself in preparing the tax report related to your business income during the year.  Despite of the pain and gain experienced by business owners, tax should be filed and paid on time. You are left only with seven days to file for an automatic Extension.

Use of Extension Form 7004

Form 7004 is to file for an automatic extension for your business income tax return. By filing this, IRS will offer you additional time i.e. 5 or 6 months depending upon your actual form type.  If you are new for filing business taxes, then the term extension would be really new to you and you can learn more by reading this blog. Continue reading

Criteria under Form 7004-Automatic 6-Month Tax Extension – Part1

March 15, 2013 falls as deadline to file taxes for certain Businesses that follows calendar year tax period. Let us take you through the insights of the forms that qualify for an extension through Form 7004.

  • Annual withholding tax return for U.S Source Income for Foreigners: If you are a foreigner and you are not able to file your Form 1042, annual withholding tax return for U.S source income by March 15. You can file Form 7004 for getting automatic six month extension.
  • U.S Corporation income tax return: If you have a business that owes U.S Corporation income tax Form 1120 which you cannot file before the deadline you can get an automatic 6 month extension by filing FORM 7004.
  • U.S Income Tax Return Of A Foreign Corporation: If you own a foreign corporation that is liable for U.S Income tax, which needs more time to file Form 1120-F.File Form 7004 for automatic 6 month extension. If you do not have office in the United States at this point of time, you can file for an extension by Jun 15, 2013.
  • U.S Income Tax Return Of A Foreign Sales Corporation: A foreign sales corporation, that needs some time to file its income taxes (1120-FSC), can opt for a 6 months extension by completing Form 7004 before the deadline.
  • U.S Income Tax Return for Home owners associations: If you are required to file income tax return, that is applicable for Home owners association and if you need more time to gather all your paper work to file From 1120-H. You can avail a 6 month extension by filing Form 7004
  • U.S Life Insurance Company Income Tax Return: If you are bossing an Insurance company in the United States, which needs additional time to file Form 1120-L. Then you may get a 6 month extension by filing Form 7004.

All the extension for the forms listed above fall under part-1 of Form 7004 and needs filing before March 15-2013. All the extensions last for 6 months. Need more clarification call 1-866-245-3918 or write to support@extensiontax.com, the best in the business is ready to help you! This is why you have to file with extensiontax.com.

File an extension before due date April 18!!

File it before April 18 @ www.tax4868.com

Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File U.S. Individual Income Tax Return.www.Extensiontax.com

Use Form 4868 to request an automatic extension of time to file a U.S. individual income tax return. The extension will be granted if you properly estimate your tax liability using the information available to you. Enter your total tax liability on Form 4868, and file Form 4868 by the regular due date of your return (April 18th).

Although you are not required to make the full payment of the tax you estimate as due, Form 4868 does not extend the time to pay taxes. If you do not pay the amount due by the regular due date, you will owe interest. You should pay as much as you can to limit the amount of interest you will owe. You may also be charged penalties.

You do not have to explain why you are asking for the extension. IRS will contact you only if your request is denied. Do not file Form 4868 if you want the IRS to figure your tax or you are under a court order to file your return by the regular due.

Use Form 4868 to apply for 6 more months (4 months if U.S. citizen or resident is out of country) to file Form 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, 1040NR, or 1040NR-EZ.

Calendar year taxpayers should file Form 4868 by April 15, 2010. Fiscal year taxpayers, file Form 4868 by the regular due date of the return.

If a US citizen or resident is out of the country on the regular due date of return, then he/she is allowed 2 extra months to file the return and pay any amount due without requesting an extension. For a calendar year return, this is June 15, 2010. File this form and be sure to check the box if you need an additional 4 months to file your return.

E-file your extension:

In order to get an extension, you need to file Form 4868 with the IRS through www.tax4868.com /www.ExtensionTax.com. Paid prepares can also electronically file Form 4868 through our service. All it takes is just minutes to complete and get easy 6-months extension.

Get 6-months Tax Extension, relax yourself, prepare and file your returns on or before Oct 15th, 2011. No penalty or interest to e-file Tax Extension. Call our Help Desk at 1-866-245-3918 or simple write to us at support@extensiontax.com

Get easy 6-months extension on your US Individual Tax filing !!!

Form 4868 is the form you must fill out if you are not able to file your federal income tax return by April 15 (or April 18 in 2011!)

What is Form 4868?

By filling out the IRS form 4868, you can get an automatic 6 month extension of time to file your taxes beyond the tax deadline. For your 2010 taxes, the extension deadline is October 17, 2011.

Why Would I Want to File A Tax Extension?

Some things that may make you consider filing an extension:

  • Your paperwork takes a lot of time to pull together and you want to make sure everything is done properly.
  • Incorrect forms are issued to you and you need time to get the proper forms reissued.
  • Your taxes are different than previous years and you want to make sure they are done right, i.e. you got married or bought a house.
  • You need more time to make a solo 401k contribution to lower your tax bill.

Role of www.ExtensionTax.com?

ExtensionTax.com is a premier efile service provider in the Tax Industry and it is the professional way to efile any extension tax returns with IRS.

  • Get easy 6-months tax extension to file your personnel income tax returns.
  • Simple and Easy steps, complete an extension tax in 3 simple steps in minutes.
  • Get instant “TEXT Alert” on status of your return.
  • IRS certified efile partner for Extension Tax Forms
  • Receive an email confirmation once your extension is IRS Approved.
  • No Penalty to File an Extension
  • Manage multiple businesses and personnel extension tax returns in one Single Account.
  • Do a Tax Extension from anywhere, anytime. 99% of Tax Extensions filed through us were accepted by IRS

QUESTIONS? Call Extensiontax.com at 866-245-3918 or simply email us to support@extensiontax.com

Tax Extension and Taxes Due

As a reminder, an extension for taxes only pushes back the due date for filing your taxes. If you owe money, you should estimate the amount owed, file your extension and still make your payment by April 18, 2011.