Tag Archives: Form 1120-PC

Criteria under Form 7004-Automatic 6-Month Tax Extension – Part 2

Dear readers, following our last week’s article, Criteria under Form 7004-Automatic 6-Month Tax Extension – Part 1, here comes Part-2 of it. All those Income tax returns listed under this part owns extension deadline by March’15, 2013 with 6 months automatic extension.

  • Return for Nuclear Decommissioning Funds and Certain Related Persons: If you owe to file Form 1120-ND and you are in need of more time to prepare your returns, you can file Form 7004 before March 15, 2013.
  • Return of a Trustee or Self Sealer who owes tax under section 4951: If you are required to file Form 1120-ND taxes under section 4951, you can file an extension before March’15 2013 for extending your filing time. 
  • U.S. Property and Casualty Insurance Company Income Tax Return: If you are liable for U.S Property and casualty Insurance Company Income Tax Return through Form 1120-PC and you couldn’t file on time; file Form 7004 to obtain 6 months extension.  If you are filing for a short year, your extension deadline ends by 15th day of third month. 
  • U.S. Income Tax Return for Certain Political Organizations: For filing returns under Form 1120-POL (Income tax return for certain Political Organizations), you must file an extension through Form 7004. 
  • U.S. Income Tax Return for Real Estate Investment Trusts: Application for Extension for Form 1120-REIT (Income Tax Return for Real estate investment trusts) can be done through Form 7004 on or before March’15, 2013.

The stress free way to relieve from IRS tax penalties and interests is to file taxes on time or to file an extension. Why to still mess up with all those aches? It’s better to file your taxes at right time. Call our customer care executive at 1-866-245-3918 or write to support@extensiontax.com. Happy e-filing!