Missing Form W-2? File an Extension online @ www.ExtensionTax.com.

Before you file your 2011 tax return, you should make sure you have all the needed documents including all your Forms W-2. You should receive a Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, from each of your employers. Employers have until January 31, 2012 to send you a 2011 Form W-2 earnings statement.If you haven’t received your W-2, follow these steps:

1.     Contact your employer If you have not received your W-2, contact your employer to inquire if and when the W-2 was mailed. If it was mailed, it may have been returned to the employer because of an incorrect or incomplete address. After contacting the employer, allow a reasonable amount of time for them to resend or to issue the W-2.

2. Contact the IRS If you do not receive your W-2 by February 14th, contact the IRS for assistance at 800-829-1040. When you call, you must provide your name, address, city and state, including zip code, Social Security number, phone number and have the following information:

• Employer’s name, address, city and state, including zip code and phone number

• Dates of employment

• An estimate of the wages you earned, the federal income tax withheld, and when you worked for that employer during 2011. The estimate should be based on year-to-date information from your final pay stub or leave-and-earnings statement, if possible.

3.     File your return You still must file your tax return or request an extension to file April 18, 2011, even if you do not receive your Form W-2. If you have not received your Form W-2 by the due date, and have completed steps 1 and 2, you may use Form 4852, Substitute for Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement. Attach Form 4852 to the return, estimating income and withholding taxes as accurately as possible.  There may be a delay in any refund due while the information is verified.

4.     File a Form 1040X On occasion, you may receive your missing W-2 after you filed your return using Form 4852, and the information may be different from what you reported on your return. If this happens, you must amend your return by filing a Form 1040X, Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return.

If you do not get your W-2 in time to file your Taxes, Make sure to file an Extension.

April 17, 2012 is the last day to file 2011 Taxes as an Individual OR Extension Form 4868 should be filed if you cannot complete your return on the due date.

E-file your Extension Tax Form 4868 for automatic six-months Extension with www.ExtensionTax.com.
The complete process, starting from signing up in to the website to transmit takes just a few minutes. Plus, Extensiontax.com offers the lowest price in the industry.Extensiontax.com has loads of contextual help and support windows to guide users through the process. Other tax extension programs expect users to know what every form means; Extensiontax.com spells it out, and makes it easy. The website is intuitive, simple, and low on confusing tax jargon.

www.ExtensionTax.com is committed to provide the Best in Quality and Service for all our users,  www.ExtensionTax.com www.TaxExcise.com is a certified, IRS authorized, e-file service provider for  Extensions for  Form4868,  Form8868 and Form7004 & for Form 2290Form8849Form720 .

www.ExtensionTax.com www.TaxExcise.com are products of Think Trade Inc. We are a BBB accredited company with A+ certification.

For any questions you may have regarding Excise Tax Filings please reach us at 1-866-245-3918 or simply write to us at  support@extensiontax.com support@taxexcise.com