Tag Archives: April 15

E-File your Business Income Tax Extension Now!

“Its tax time again, Americans: time to gather up those receipts, get out those tax forms, sharpen up that pencil, and stab yourself in the aorta” – Dave Barry.

It is not at all wrong to have a thought to file your business income taxes on time, but one should make sure that they file it correctly with all the required supporting documents & pay their taxes on or before the deadline that falls on March 15th to safeguard themselves from IRS penalties & interests. Only very few have all the necessary documents handy to submit their Business Income Taxes on time. What about Others?

Well, it is a well known fact that most of us fall under the others category mentioned above. Here is what you can do to protect yourself from IRS penalties & Interests. E-file Form 7004 – Extension of Time, to file your Federal Business Income Tax. It is the only available solution to legally procrastinate your Tax filing. How to file it? Even simpler www.Extensiontax.com that’s where you can get it done within minutes. Continue reading

ExtensionTax.com – One Website for all your Extension Filings!!

“This is the season of the year when we discover that we owe most of our success to Uncle Sam”                       – The Wall Street Journal

Filing for an Extension means legally postponing your tax Deadline to a future date. E-Filing for an Extension is nothing but keeping the IRS informed that you will file your Tax returns after a while. You may have more than enough money to pay off your Taxes but, you may not have the required paper works ready by the Due date. Extensions are more likely to be a gift given to tax payers by the IRS and the best way to file for it is through ExtensionTax.com.

www.ExtensionTax.com is an IRS authorized E-file service provider that supports E-filing for Extensions Online. Millions of taxpayers are benefited by this user friendly, hassle free application by E-filing their Tax extensions. The online portal has been designed in such a way that complex tax jargon s are broken into simple understandable words, which makes it easier for a common man to file for an Extension.

What all can be done through www.ExtensionTax.com : Continue reading

Get easy 6-months extension on your US Individual Tax filing !!!

Form 4868 is the form you must fill out if you are not able to file your federal income tax return by April 15 (or April 18 in 2011!)

What is Form 4868?

By filling out the IRS form 4868, you can get an automatic 6 month extension of time to file your taxes beyond the tax deadline. For your 2010 taxes, the extension deadline is October 17, 2011.

Why Would I Want to File A Tax Extension?

Some things that may make you consider filing an extension:

  • Your paperwork takes a lot of time to pull together and you want to make sure everything is done properly.
  • Incorrect forms are issued to you and you need time to get the proper forms reissued.
  • Your taxes are different than previous years and you want to make sure they are done right, i.e. you got married or bought a house.
  • You need more time to make a solo 401k contribution to lower your tax bill.

Role of www.ExtensionTax.com?

ExtensionTax.com is a premier efile service provider in the Tax Industry and it is the professional way to efile any extension tax returns with IRS.

  • Get easy 6-months tax extension to file your personnel income tax returns.
  • Simple and Easy steps, complete an extension tax in 3 simple steps in minutes.
  • Get instant “TEXT Alert” on status of your return.
  • IRS certified efile partner for Extension Tax Forms
  • Receive an email confirmation once your extension is IRS Approved.
  • No Penalty to File an Extension
  • Manage multiple businesses and personnel extension tax returns in one Single Account.
  • Do a Tax Extension from anywhere, anytime. 99% of Tax Extensions filed through us were accepted by IRS

QUESTIONS? Call Extensiontax.com at 866-245-3918 or simply email us to support@extensiontax.com

Tax Extension and Taxes Due

As a reminder, an extension for taxes only pushes back the due date for filing your taxes. If you owe money, you should estimate the amount owed, file your extension and still make your payment by April 18, 2011.