Category Archives: efile income tax extension

Business Income Tax deadline can be Extended!

March 15th will be the deadline to file your business income tax return and if you need more time to file, it’s not too late to e-file an extension with . Missing your tax deadline can incur hefty penalties & Interests. is your one-stop e-filing solution for IRS tax extensions. E-filing an extension for your business tax return is quick and easy…

Form 7004: supports e-filing of IRS Form 7004. This form can automatically extend your filing deadline for up to 6 months. It is not complicated to fill out and really only requires a few business details to complete. Form 7004 can be e-filed by Multi-Member LLCs, C-Corporations, S-Corporations, Partnerships, Trusts, and Estates.  Continue reading

E-File your Business Income Taxes Now, Less Than 48 hours left!



“It’s income tax time again, Americans: time to gather up those receipts, get out those tax forms, sharpen up that pencil, and stab yourself in the aorta.”Dave Barry


It is not at all wrong to have a thought to file your business income taxes on time, but one should make sure that they file it correctly with all the required supporting documents & pay their taxes on or before the deadline that falls on March 15th to safeguard themselves from IRS penalties & interests. Only very few have all the necessary documents handy to submit their Business Income Taxes on time which is Tomorrow March 15th. What about Others? Continue reading

Criteria under Form 7004-Automatic 6-Month Tax Extension – Part 3

Here comes the third part of “Criteria under Form 7004-Automatic 6-Month Tax Extension” next to Form 7004 tax extension part-1 and Form 7004 tax extension part-2. Again, all these Income tax returns listed under this part has to be filed before March’15, 2013. This extension is valid for 6 months.

  • U.S. Income Tax Return for Regulated Investment Companies:  If you are managing a regulated investment company, you have to file income tax return through Form 1120-RIC. If you are in need file an extension, file Form 7004 before March’15, 2013.
  • U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation:  If you owe to file Form 1120S and if you expecting for extending filing time, file Form 7004 before March’15, 2013.
  • U.S Income Tax Return for settlement Funds: If you are required to file Form 1120-SF taxes under 468B, you can go for an extension request before March’15 2013.
  • Annual Information Return of Foreign Trust with a U.S owner:If you are liable for Annual Information Return of Foreign Trust with a U.S owner via Form 3520-A, file Form 7004 to get automatic 6 month extension. The deadline is March’15.
  • Return of Excise Tax on Undistributed Income: If you are liable for excise tax return on Real Estate Investment Trust’s undistributed income via Form 8612, file Form 7004 for automatic extension. The last day to file this extension is March’15.
  • Return of Excise Tax on Undistributed Income: : If you are liable for excise tax return on regulated investment company’s undistributed income via Form 8613, file Form 7004 for automatic 6 month extension before March’15th of this year.

Check Delight in extension without filing any form for more information on this. You can e-file an extension immediately at extensiontax.Call our toll-free number 1-866-245-391 at for any queries, no matter when. Happy e-filing!

Form 4868 Extension Request Rejection

In all probability, IRS will accept  most of the extension requests that you file through IRS Form 4868, Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File U.S. Individual Income Tax Return. As a rule, it takes 24-48 hours to validate your extension application to term it as accepted or rejected. Even though the extension form is very short and easy to file on, it’s still possible to commit mistakes. Whenever you file an extension with extensiontax, we will update you with reason, in case if IRS rejects your demand. We will also notify you with resubmitting instructions via call/mail. Let’s look over some common reasons that compel IRS to reject your tax extension application.

  • A major number of requests get refused because of the name and social security number that you give incorrectly by mistake. If those details do not match with your recently filed name or SSN, your application turns down.
  • An adjustment that you didn’t inform IRS about. You might have changed your name due to marriage, divorce etc after your last e-filing with the IRS. So IRS cannot map your tax info to your extension request.
  • A mismatch between the Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) amount entered and IRS records.
  • Forgetting to update IRS about your status can also lead to Form 4868 rejection.

So always file an extension before deadline with right data, update IRS about the tax info changes and be in peace. IRS will likely approve your demand. Filing with extension tax can be a better choice, since we can help you whenever your extension gets rejected. Remember! You can re-apply for an extension, but you may have fines and dues if you don’t file earlier. Hence, file an extension earlier and you will have enough time to re-apply if your extension request gets rejected. Call us at 1-866-245-3918 for any support, no matter when!

Informative tips for tax filers who file on deadline.

Countless tax payers turn up only on closing date, getting their skates on to meet April 15th 2013. Filing tax is in real a boring and mind-numbing process for which planning, organizing with enough time and material are important. If you are filing taxes inaccurate or with flaws, then you are really planning to miss out your tax credits and deductions, for which you are eligible. Still, there are several options to stay on safer side of filing taxes. Continue reading