Tag Archives: Extensiontax

Business Tax Deadlines are Right around the corner

The deadlines for businesses are coming up really soon, and if you still need to get all your information together, you should invest in a business tax extension and receive more time to file. A filing extension is automatic – you get it simply by asking the IRS for it.

But you must file the request for an extension by the deadline you’re expected to meet for filing your return – not to mention that different types of businesses have different due dates and extension periods. Check the following to see which deadline applies to you. Continue reading

From 7004: Deadline Alert.

March 15th will be the deadline to file your business income tax return and if you need more time to file, it’s not too late to e-file an extension with www.Extensiontax.com . Missing your tax deadline can incur hefty penalties & Interests. Extensiontax.com is your one-stop e-filing solution for IRS tax extensions. E-filing an extension for your business tax return is quick and easy… Continue reading

Missing Your W-2? Here’s What to Do

It’s a good idea to have all your tax documents together before preparing your 2012 tax return. You will need your W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, which employers should send by the end of January. Give it two weeks to arrive by mail.

If you have not received your W-2, follow these three steps:

1. Contact your employer first.  Ask your employer – or former employer – to send you your W-2 if it has not already been sent. Make sure your employer has your correct address.

2. Contact the IRS. After February 14, you may call the IRS at 800-829-1040 if you have not yet received your W-2. Be prepared to provide your name, address, Social Security number and phone number. You should also have the following information when you call:

• Your employer’s name, address and phone number;

• Your employment dates; and

• An estimate of your wages and federal income tax withheld in 2012, based upon your final pay stub or leave-and-earnings statement, if available.

3. File your return on time. You should still file your tax return on or before April 15, 2013, even if you have not yet received your W-2. File Form 4852, Substitute for Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, in place of the W-2. Use the form to estimate your income and withholding taxes as accurately as possible. The IRS may delay processing your return while it verifies your information.

If you need more time to file, you can get a six-month extension of time. File Form 4868, Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File US Individual Income Tax Return.  If you are requesting an extension, you must file this form on or before April 15, 2013.

The Best way to file for an extension is E-filing through www.extensiontax.com, where your returns get accepted by the IRS within minutes. Extensiontax.com is now ready to accept and process Form 4868 for 2012. Do not wait till April to file for an extension, E-file it right away and stay relaxed till October 15. Call 1-866-245-3918 for all your tax extension related questions or write to support@extensiontax.com.

How to avail tax extension for partnership businesses, trusts or estates?

Form 7004 allows you to have an automatic extension of five months for partnership returns. If you owe to file certain business tax, information and other returns and you are looking for an extension, then you should file Form 7004.This also counts for multiple member LLC filing as a partnership. Continue reading

Tax Deadline Extended To April 17 2012.

The deadline to file personal tax returns with the IRS for the 2012 Tax Season has been extended to Tuesday, April 17, 2012. The traditional deadline of April 15 falls on a Sunday this year. Since April 15th falls on a weekend, the official deadline had to be changed. It could not be the following Monday (April 16) either due to the fact that April 16th is Emancipation Day. Emancipation Day is considered to be a holiday for the District of Columbia, and Federal Law declares that agencies such as the IRS must observe such holidays of the District of Columbia.

This will be the second year in a row in which the deadline for most tax returns will not be on the traditional deadline of April 15. Tax returns were also later last year due to the Emancipation Day holiday.The same deadline applies to anyone filing a Personal Tax Extension as well as a normal tax return. If a Tax Extension is applied for, this does notpostpone the tax payment. It only extends the time in which to file the tax return itself with the IRS.

Any taxes due must still be paid by April 17 deadline, but with a tax extension, the completed return does not need to be filed until October 15. This 6 month extensionallows tax preparers and others to get the most out of any credits and refunds.One of the easiest ways to apply for a tax extension is through www.Extensiontax.com The Fast and Easy-To-use System makes tax extensions simple and easy.  The entire process takes only a few minutes to complete.

One of the greatest things about filing with Extensiontax.com is our dedication towards quality customer support.  If you have any questions about the filing process or would like a little help along the way, you can call, email or chat online with our Tax Expertsanytime. You can email the us at support@extensiontax.com or chat with us online from the website:Extensiontax.com Overall, it is hard to go wrong with an easy-to-use system, a helpful team along the way, and affordable pricing options.

www.ExtensionTax.com is committed to provide the Best in Quality and Service for all our users,  www.ExtensionTax.com /www.TaxExcise.com is a certified, IRS authorized, e-file service provider for Form 2290Form8849Form720 & Extensions for  Form4868,  Form8868 and Form7004.

www.ExtensionTax.com /www.TaxExcise.com are products of Think Trade Inc. We are a BBB accredited company with A+ certification.For any questions you may have regarding Excise Tax Filings please reach us at 1-866-245-3918 or simply write to us at  support@extensiontax.comsupport@taxexcise.com