Tag Archives: Form 1120

Are you a Corporate or S-Corp? Know your Extension Form Type in Form 7004

A C-Corp pays income tax by filing a tax return with the IRS using Form 1120 – U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return, and an S-Corp using Form 1120S – U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation.

The deadline to file an extension Form 7004 for 1120 and 1120-S is 15th day of the 3rd month after the end of the tax year of the return. For example, if the close of your business tax year is December 31, 2018, your completed form must be received by the IRS by March 15, 2019.

1120 and 1120-S returns, both gives you a 6 months extension of time to file your tax returns. Meaning 1120 & 1120-S will extend your filing deadline to September 15.

However, these forms may be complicated and can consume a lengthy process, with less time in hand to E-file Form 7004 for Tax Year 2018, the best way to get it done on time without facing the hazels of Interests & Penalties is by E-filing your Federal Extension Tax Form 7004 through www.Extensiontax.com an IRS Authorized E-file Service Provider for E-filing Federal Extension Tax Forms & Excise Tax Forms.

Do remember that filing an Extension only gives you more time to prepare and file your tax form. IT DOES NOT PROLONG THE TIME TO PAY YOUR TAXES. Business Income Taxes you owe has to be paid on the actual due date, which is March 15, 2019.

Every minute you delay thinking about your choices, is taking you close to penalties and Interests. Log on to www.Extensiontax.com right away and E-file your Form 7004 now. For any queries you may have feel free to reach our Tax Experts @ 1-866-245-3918 or you may even write to them @ support@extensiontax.com.

ExtensionTax.com One Stop Shop for Tax Extensions!

extensiontax.com-extension-professionalThe exact Phrase to explain how tax extensions work is Filing for a Tax extension is “May I place you on hold for a while”. Filing for an Extension is nothing but keeping the IRS informed that you will file your Tax returns after a while. You may have more than enough money to pay off your Taxes but, you may not have the required paper works ready by the Due date. Extensions are more likely to be a gift given to tax payers by the IRS and the best way to file for it is through ExtensionTax.com.

www.ExtensionTax.com is an IRS authorized E-file service provider that supports E-filing for Extensions Online. Millions of taxpayers are benefited by this user friendly, hassle free application by E-filing their Tax extensions. The online portal has been designed in such a way that complex tax jargon’s are broken into simple understandable words, which makes it easier for a common man to file for an Extension.

What all can be done through www.ExtensionTax.com ? Continue reading

Extend Your Corporate Tax Return Due Date By Filing Form 7004

It so happens that each time when tax due date is nearing; we have no time in hand to sit and categorize our documents in order to report tax to the IRS. And when we know the heavy penalties included, none of us would take a chance to file the form a day later. And that is the main reason, IRS have considered the same and introduced form 7004 as an application for Automatic Extension of Time To File Certain Business Income Tax, Information, and Other Returns.

Deadline for Form 7004
Due date for filing an automatic 5/6 month extension for your business is always on March 15th. Normally the due date for the corporate income tax return always falls on the 15th day of the third month. But for this year, the deadline for filing your return is March 16th as the date March 15th falls on a weekend, so the deadline is pushed to the next business day, which is Monday, March 16th.
Forms that apply for corporate tax returns are Forms 1120, 1120A and 1120S. Form 1120 is for the C-corporations for filing a tax return. Form 1120A is a shorter version of Form 1120 used by corporations for filing a tax return, Form 1120S is used by S-corporations(domestic corporation selected to be taxed as a corporation) to report the income gained, losses, deductions, credits etc. Continue reading

Criteria under Form 7004-Automatic 6-Month Tax Extension – Part 3

Here comes the third part of “Criteria under Form 7004-Automatic 6-Month Tax Extension” next to Form 7004 tax extension part-1 and Form 7004 tax extension part-2. Again, all these Income tax returns listed under this part has to be filed before March’15, 2013. This extension is valid for 6 months.

  • U.S. Income Tax Return for Regulated Investment Companies:  If you are managing a regulated investment company, you have to file income tax return through Form 1120-RIC. If you are in need file an extension, file Form 7004 before March’15, 2013.
  • U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation:  If you owe to file Form 1120S and if you expecting for extending filing time, file Form 7004 before March’15, 2013.
  • U.S Income Tax Return for settlement Funds: If you are required to file Form 1120-SF taxes under 468B, you can go for an extension request before March’15 2013.
  • Annual Information Return of Foreign Trust with a U.S owner:If you are liable for Annual Information Return of Foreign Trust with a U.S owner via Form 3520-A, file Form 7004 to get automatic 6 month extension. The deadline is March’15.
  • Return of Excise Tax on Undistributed Income: If you are liable for excise tax return on Real Estate Investment Trust’s undistributed income via Form 8612, file Form 7004 for automatic extension. The last day to file this extension is March’15.
  • Return of Excise Tax on Undistributed Income: : If you are liable for excise tax return on regulated investment company’s undistributed income via Form 8613, file Form 7004 for automatic 6 month extension before March’15th of this year.

Check Delight in extension without filing any form for more information on this. You can e-file an extension immediately at extensiontax.Call our toll-free number 1-866-245-391 at for any queries, no matter when. Happy e-filing!

Criteria under Form 7004-Automatic 6-Month Tax Extension – Part1

March 15, 2013 falls as deadline to file taxes for certain Businesses that follows calendar year tax period. Let us take you through the insights of the forms that qualify for an extension through Form 7004.

  • Annual withholding tax return for U.S Source Income for Foreigners: If you are a foreigner and you are not able to file your Form 1042, annual withholding tax return for U.S source income by March 15. You can file Form 7004 for getting automatic six month extension.
  • U.S Corporation income tax return: If you have a business that owes U.S Corporation income tax Form 1120 which you cannot file before the deadline you can get an automatic 6 month extension by filing FORM 7004.
  • U.S Income Tax Return Of A Foreign Corporation: If you own a foreign corporation that is liable for U.S Income tax, which needs more time to file Form 1120-F.File Form 7004 for automatic 6 month extension. If you do not have office in the United States at this point of time, you can file for an extension by Jun 15, 2013.
  • U.S Income Tax Return Of A Foreign Sales Corporation: A foreign sales corporation, that needs some time to file its income taxes (1120-FSC), can opt for a 6 months extension by completing Form 7004 before the deadline.
  • U.S Income Tax Return for Home owners associations: If you are required to file income tax return, that is applicable for Home owners association and if you need more time to gather all your paper work to file From 1120-H. You can avail a 6 month extension by filing Form 7004
  • U.S Life Insurance Company Income Tax Return: If you are bossing an Insurance company in the United States, which needs additional time to file Form 1120-L. Then you may get a 6 month extension by filing Form 7004.

All the extension for the forms listed above fall under part-1 of Form 7004 and needs filing before March 15-2013. All the extensions last for 6 months. Need more clarification call 1-866-245-3918 or write to support@extensiontax.com, the best in the business is ready to help you! This is why you have to file with extensiontax.com.